Sales Account Manager
Are you looking to become part of a high-energy team in beautiful Saluda, South Carolina? Here at Palmetto Gourmet Foods, Inc. you will play a key role in building a successful company that already has great traction. At Palmetto Gourmet Foods we produce the new age of Ramen Noodles. We create an amazing experience for our customers and employees. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. At our world class production facility in Saluda, we produce vegetarian, halal and kosher certified ramen noodles. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Palmetto Gourmet Foods is a great place to work.
JOB DUTIES: A Sales Account Manager will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and track sales from point of sale to delivery.
New Management, Competitive rates & Excellent benefits!
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Develop positive relationships with clients and customers.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise CSR and account representatives to ensure sales are made and delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or Supply Chain Management required; MBA or relevant field preferred.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience preferred in grocery store or retail stores.
- Knowledge of RetaiLink, M-1, AX or SAP software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience working with multiple departments; Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, and Planning
Palmetto Gourmet Foods, Inc considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.