Quality & Food Safety Manager
Are you looking to become part of a high-energy team in beautiful Saluda, South Carolina? Here at Palmetto Gourmet Foods, Inc. you will play a key role in building a successful company that already has great traction. At Palmetto Gourmet Foods we produce the new age of Ramen Noodles. We create an amazing experience for our customers and employees. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. At our world class production facility in Saluda, we produce vegetarian, halal and kosher certified ramen noodles. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Palmetto Gourmet Foods is a great place to work.
- Manage the product conformity regarding Market, Customers, and company specifications.
- Manage QA Supervisor, QA Coordinators & Sanitation Technicians
- Develop, implement, and maintain Quality Standards.
- Implement tools and systems to anticipate the risks: develop, maintain, and optimize quality systems, regarding customers specifications, 5S, HACCP, ISO and GMPs
- Develop and implement the Quality continuous improvement plan, performance indicators, and training.
- Manage customer audits in with all areas of the facility.
- Manage customers specifications.
- Oversee product conformity and the operational parameters in making products.
- Manage confidentiality of the operations and control plans.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly reports: customers claim, suppliers claims, product non conformities
- Develop, implement and maintain the HACCP program in the process department.
- Oversee routine Raw Materials and Finished Products sampling plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field required; Master degree preferred
- Certified in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in manufacturing including significant experience in regulatory Affairs/Product Development/Quality.
- Knowledgeable with state regulatory control office or FDA.
- Hands on experience in establishing/maintaining document and record control systems.
- Direct experience in dealing with various government officials and departments and agencies.
- Proficient in various software systems like Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Microsoft Project or like project software program.
Palmetto Gourmet Foods, Inc considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.